Main Article Content
Letter to the Editor
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
Copyright of articles published in all DPG titles is retained by the author(s). The author(s) grants DPG the rights to publish the article and identify itself as the original publisher. The author grants DPG exclusive commercial rights to the article. The author grants any party the rights to use the article freely for non-commercial purposes provided that the original work is properly cited.
2. World Health Organization. Health systems respond to COVID-19. Technical Guidance #2: Creating surge capacity for acute and intensive care recommendations for the WHO European Region (6 April 2020). http://www.euro.who.int/__data/assets/pdf_file/0006/437469/TG2-CreatingSurgeAcuteICUcapacity-eng.pdf Accessed May 10 2020.
3. Desouky E. COVID-19 impact on urology practice: A possible dilemma of misdiagnosis. Arab Journal of Urology 2020. https://doi.org/10.1080/2090598X.2020.1755947
4. Puliatti S, Eissa A, Eissa R, et al. COVID-19 and urology: A comprehensive review of the literature. BJU Int 2020. https://doi.org/10.1111/bju.15071
5. Maher A, Rouprêt M, Misrai V, et al. COVID-19 outbreak situation and its psychological impact among surgeon in training in France. World J Urol 2020. https://doi.org/10.1007/s00345-020-03207-x
6. ULTOE Facebook. COVID-19 Urology & Me, 2020. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTqt-SFz1bc&t=1596s Accessed May 10 2020.