Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
Journal of Endoluminal Endourology, like other Open Access journals, charges Article Processing Charges (APC) to individual authors and institutions to offset expenses usually covered by the subscriptions and advertisements of subscription-based journals.
APCs are per article and billed upon acceptance of an article, after it has successfully passed the peer review process. There are no additional charges based on color, length, figures, or other elements. Letters to the Editor and small commentaries (up to 250 words), and select invited articles are not charged an APC. Please note that from March 1, 2018 through to December 31 2018 a special article processing charge rate of US $99 will apply after an article successfully passes peer review (regular rate US $499)
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.